To customize the colors, map style, and launcher text go to your maps page and click "Edit Theme" in the top right. Here you can control things like:
- Enable Launcher - When enabled, the launcher will appear in the bottom right corner of every page. See these intructions for details with Shopify.
- Enable Scroll Zoom - When enabled this will allow zooming on your map by scrolling on a trackpad (on laptops) or pinching (on mobile).
- Map Style - Choose a style that fits your brand.
- Primary Color - This should be your brand primary color or a color that fits well with your website. This color will be used for the launcher and for the pins on the map.
- Default Location - This is where your map will automatically be positioned when a user views it on your website.
- And many more!
Just remember to click "Save Changes" when you are done.
All changes will take effect immediately.